Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I would move house just to access faster internet. It is going to be the most important factor after price for me.
Well we aren't in any contract this way, gives me a very good easy way of getting jobs (we moved literally in the middle of the city), and we don't have to find day care. Needing good internet is a must have for any place we actually purchase. The top I can get here is 50Mb but that is $100 a month through Time Warner which isn't so good. The house we want to buy also can get that or 24Mb ATT Uverse. Either way though, MUCH better than the 5 (cough 2Mb) we got out in the sticks.

That was before they were pretty :cute: If apple made GPU's they'd look like the 690.

edit:

Okay remove the polycarbonate windows and screws, make it a bit thinner, and then you have an Apple designed GPU.

Hahha you are like the only one who said anything about buying one. Oddly enough, I think I want a 3770k myself.

In other news, being able to download a file FULL SPEED and stream a 720p video at the same time is extremely nice.

Back
Top Bottom