Potentially the longest thread in history...

Not exactly. Flight Simulator is more realistic, runs worse. This has mini challenges, even little missions like fly a woman to a boat party, treasure hunts and all sorts of stuff. More fun, less rewarding.

Re: Today I have...

I specifically remember seeing on the news about one town in texas going 100% dry due to lack of rain... :-\ So yea, texas needed rain :p

No, they were saying we were "record low" again for rain whenever by the time September hit the weather man was saying we have had record rains this year and more to come. They are lieing out their asses on water shortage. Joe Pool Lake (local lake near me) didn't even experience that much shortage compared to other years we actually needed water.

No, I am pretty sure there was one little town out there where there reservoir had completely dried up, they had to open a pipe line to another larger city to get water in. I know I saw on the news last year where they had interviews at that res and it was bone dry, maybe a few little puddles left in it.

Plus, texas has been in drought for how many years now? o.0

Hell, half a summer here with out rain and our water levels plummet down to 50% and we have some rather large lakes we pull from.

also if it snows it makes the ground more moist and helps a lot. I hope also that the fleas arent gonna be bad becuase my cat is highly allergic to em.... arrrrg

Back
Top Bottom