Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

You get the problem a lot with emulators for other systems too, FPS has to be limited or it runs crazy high and you're dead 1 second after the game starts XD

Today I stood in line for 2 hours in the middle of the night to get the $1 Galaxy S2 Sam's club had on sale for black Friday. I am posting from the new phone now.

I'm very impressed with the improvements Samsung has made, the phone is blazing fast.

Re: Today I have...

Wow nice! Is that off contract? You're coming from the GS1 like I did, right (I think the Captivate is a GS1...)

Yami:1943312 said:
Wow nice! Is that off contract? You're coming from the GS1 like I did, right (I think the Captivate is a GS1...)

That's with a new two year contract.

Yup, the Captivate is a Galaxy S with a different exterior design, it doesn't have the chrome edge on the front and has a different battery cover design.

I am really impressed by Touchwiz 4, it's so much smoother than any other launcher I have tried. I honestly don't see any need to flash a custom rom so far since the stock one is so well done for a change.

They're only like 250w idle or something.. people have like 30 lights in there house, they use way more combined in the evenings. Well they used to, as they arn't allowed to sell old-school bulbs in Europe anymore I guess not.

Back
Top Bottom