Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I'm about to watch the newest ep of smallville. I know most people don't like it but i kinda enjoy it, as well im interested in seeing how they end the show lol, i want to see him finally actually turn into superman.

Ok you guys, chillax naow. Thread is back on topic.

Today I cleaned the 'Today I have...' thread, made myself some bacon/eggs for brekky w/ some VB...mmmmmm
Planning on spending the rest of the day making some German bread, watching some movies, and waiting for my WC parts to arrive.

Today i played MoH and tee hee'd.

Edit: Just got kicked out. Me and teh gf are now searching for a new place to live in 15 days. I saw it coming but it was much sooner than i anticipated. Wanted to have our new place built before hand.

Long story short, room mate is being used by some JB and wants us out because shes moving in. As sad as that sounds it is as close to simplifying the situation and truth as i could come. So now unless we can miraculously build our old box back up with ruined materials were screwed again. Not only that but my gf is being flown to training at the end of the month in Washington and idk how were gonna work that out. I suppose we will figure it out like we have been since June but luck never seems to be in our favor the past few months.

Went into town for my (scheduled) job interview. Apparently the guy won't be in all day. What a ***ing waste of time.

Well we just got into a wreck and this dumb ***** was flying and hit our rear end head on doing between 60-80 without even applying breaks. Cops ruled in our favor but we shall see in court i suppose. If it wasnt for my seat belt i woulda flown through the windshield. So much for moving outa here so quickly, our **** trunk wont even open.

We are doing well as of right now. I know when we wake up we will be real sore though. My neck, back, and wrist are already tensing up. On monday were gonna look for a clinic to go to so we can get checked out. In all honesty we are just real glad we didnt wind up in jail due to not being able to afford insurance the past month. Whats sucks even more, is we where on our way back from making the money to pay for insurance. I will be so glad when we head back to the country in the next few days. I wont feel like ill be in a wreck every 5 seconds.

I woke up at 6:30 to a sick kid and two hungry cats... I get two days to sleep in, and they wake me up both days.

Back
Top Bottom