polybius?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read about it, and I want to play it!

lol...But I think I did play a similar game, on Xbox Live. It was called RezHD. OK it's not that similar, but like the portal thing and the spinning and stuff was similar, and after completing one level, it gave me a headache. Never played it again.

platypus-03-swimming.JPG
???????

Myth. I heard about this back in the early days of the internet. Everyone heard about it and knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who dies from it.

Nothing ever came from it. I have been on the net since the Mid 80's and i have never seen it. Not true.

Is it so hard to imagine that a game with lots of flashing colours gave one or two kids seizures? And it was only on the streets for a short period, they do that for testing (in back alley joints).

aaaand harper yet again with a pointless or otherwise digressive post!

I didn't doubt the seizure aspect cuz that can happen to anyone with a form of epilepsy or whatever. I just wasn't sure if any of you had heard of it and what your takes on it were. Thanks for clearing it up Makaveli. I think I am going to go ahead and keep hoping it was real though, lol. I rather like the notions of conspiracy theory type things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom