Please... I need a Classic Rock Alternatve!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcovalt

In Runtime
I have been listening to classic rock all my life. I love it! All the way from the heavy balloon to the Eagles. All of it. But I have gotten to the point where I need something to spice up my mix. Anyone with the same taste of music as I have want to suggest some music? Just list one good artist in the genre and their best song.

PS: I have listened to some of the White Stripes, that's about the best I have heard as far as music goes past the millennium. However they don't even come close to 70's rock. Thanks in advance.

Why listen to that crap, when you have blues?

YouTube - BB King / Gary Moore - The Thrill is Gone

Guitar solo sounds great. But the singing is way to repetitive. Just not my cup of tea. BTW, classic rock is not crap. At all. What other music do you know that has had such a strong impact on our culture that has been around for 40 years. Some come close, but I don't know one person who can flatly say they have never heard, or completely dislike, classic rock. You can walk up to just about any kid with a classic, classic rock song, and they would probably have heard it many times before, and deep down inside, they do like it.

Guitar solo sounds great. But the singing is way to repetitive. Just not my cup of tea. BTW, classic rock is not crap. At all. What other music do you know that has had such a strong impact on our culture that has been around for 40 years. Some come close, but I don't know one person who can flatly say they have never heard, or completely dislike, classic rock. You can walk up to just about any kid with a classic, classic rock song, and they would probably have heard it many times before, and deep down inside, they do like it.

No. Classic Alt. I like some classic rock. Just way too meh compared to what we have today, or if I want to listen to older stuff, I'll listen to neoclassical (old songs made new with guitars), jazz, blues, ect.

I personally hate almost everything about classic rock

The tone...

LOL. All of it sounds like mud.

Just everything that they have to offer today, and such, is much better in my opinion.

Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Jazz Fusion, Instrumental Rock, Blues. All of that makes up most of my playlist. SOME classic rock, but only AC/DC and such

I personally hate almost everything about classic rock

The tone...

LOL. All of it sounds like mud.

Just everything that they have to offer today, and such, is much better in my opinion.

Death Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Jazz Fusion, Instrumental Rock, Blues. All of that makes up most of my playlist. SOME classic rock, but only AC/DC and such

Whatever floats your boat. Anyone else? I know there has to be someone out their with my problem that has conquered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom