PLEASE delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
If it's any thing about my post on there, then the reason is this.

Servers don't just happen. If some one wants a server, then i want them to tell me exactly....
* What they want it for?
* How many users?
* What level of fault tolerance do they want?
* How much down time that they can afford?
* And how much money are they willing to spend?

You don't just walk into a computer store and say "Hey, I want a server" and then expect the techy ready people's minds and know exactly what they want, and then "Puff! Magic Smoke" a server suddenly appears.

It a simple case of "Please Provide More Information In Your First Post When Starting A Thread Asking A Question List That"

Exactly

Im confused, most of the posts there seem very helpful for what he was trying to do. What is the problem?

evelmunkey said:
Wow, after reading the "Making a Server" thread I am officially done with this forum. There are way too many morons. If you don't know what the **** you are talking about don't ****ing post! There are exceptions (Harper) and a few others that really know what they are talking about. I really don't know how you guys, that know your stuff, can put up with the idiocracy of the really bad advice. I can understand people asking questions. However, to answer a question when you really have NO IDEA. Mods, please delete my account. Thank you.

PS - Talldude don't EVER give anyone computer advice. You are worst at consistently posting stupid ****.

Peace OUT!

E-RAGE AT ITS FINEST ! GIVES THIS MAN A BEER

So I guess he is gone...

Well, if you are done your tantrum, and still want your account deleted or banned, PM me. I'm sure I can arrange something.

In the meantime:
closedv2copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom