Deleting files on my iphone

jeyjey2

Beta member
Hi I have just joined this message board with hope that someone can help me with the above problem.
I have an Apple iPhone 11. I have lots of duplicated files that are using up my data in iCloud. These are zip files that get sent to me which I really do not know anything about so I was repeating them. They contain audio files and vision files.
I have looked on the web and cannot find how to delete these files. I am already paying for more storage from iCloud but I’m need to upgrade again.
If someone could help me to delete these files I would be grateful. I am very elderly so if you could tell me in a very simple term that would be helpful too.

Hi I have just joined this message board with hope that someone can help me with the above problem.
I have an Apple iPhone 11. I have lots of duplicated files that are using up my data in iCloud. These are zip files that get sent to me which I really do not know anything about so I was repeating them. They contain audio files and vision files.
I have looked on the web and cannot find how to delete these files. I am already paying for more storage from iCloud but I’m need to upgrade again.
If someone could help me to delete these files I would be grateful. I am very elderly so if you could tell me in a very simple term that would be helpful too.
Hi just thought I would let you know that this problem has been sorted.

Back
Top Bottom