PLEASE delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evelmunkey

In Runtime
Wow, after reading the "Making a Server" thread I am officially done with this forum. There are way too many morons. If you don't know what the **** you are talking about don't ****ing post! There are exceptions (Harper) and a few others that really know what they are talking about. I really don't know how you guys, that know your stuff, can put up with the idiocracy of the really bad advice. I can understand people asking questions. However, to answer a question when you really have NO IDEA. Mods, please delete my account. Thank you.

PS - Talldude don't EVER give anyone computer advice. You are worst at consistently posting stupid ****.

Peace OUT!

This is funny. You're leaving because you don't like a thread. It was posted in Off Topic you know, so you can't expect many sensible replies.

Hahaha. :D

Yay for idiots?

I never get mentioned....I'm just always completely ignored. Probably because I don't **** enough people off. :D I don't care if I'm mentioned for something stupid I do/did or not. I'm just happy to be noticed. ;) Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go slit my wrists while crying in the middle of a public transportation vehicle.

Delete your account? How about you just don't come back. Its not hard. You can exclude this SItes IP from your Host File, I know there is a way to make a site unreachable.

As for the crap that is said in off topic. What did you expect?

I'm not sure what's worse...

The fact that you expected a web forum to contain no idiots...

Or that you feel so strongly about it that you had to make a post...

Either way, there's a door and it's made to be used. Feel free to complain about it outside.

Ste said:
Delete your account? How about you just don't come back. Its not hard. You can exclude this SItes IP from your Host File, I know there is a way to make a site unreachable.

As for the crap that is said in off topic. What did you expect?

But then you will not get the dramatic effect of making a thread in OT! A well deserved :rolleyes:

Needs a bigger one.:

rolleyeszh0.gif

OK, so where was YOUR reply to the question evelmunkey? Since every answer listed was obviously bad why didn't YOU solve his problem?? Sure, it's in off topic and there is bound to be some sarcasm involved. Nobody here gives 100% foolproof answers everytime. For one thing, rarely do all the facts get in the post. We are not on site to check what is going on. Many folks are novice users that don't really know HOW to ask what they need to ask. Sometimes I may be dead wrong in my replies. Get over it. It is up to the person asking the question to use the help he feels is better for his situation. The whole purpose of this forum is a wide variety of ideas and information. Some helpful, some not. So have a nice day and feel free to come back sometime after your nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom