Photo Shop Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should make the render smaller or the sig bigger so you don't cut off the head.
It's fine to go for the blurred look, but you didn't pull it off - I can't really give suggestions on how to fix that unless its photoshop.

Background is boring
text is meh... bit hard to read if you don't know what it's supposed to say

the left render is blended well though (with the glow)

One way to do the blurring is to duplicate the render a few times with different sizes, with a large motion blur, then have the regular render maybe slightly blurred in the center... if that makes sense.

If done correctly, it looks pretty good.

It's fine to go for the blurred look, but you didn't pull it off - I can't really give suggestions on how to fix that unless its photoshop.

what do you mean? i am using photoshop (it is photoshop elements 5.0)

Background is boring

i realize that, like i said, i have an idea to spic it up a bit though that im gonna give a try later on.

but you didn't pull it off
i need more then that, what is wrong with it mate? i thought the radial blur looked, i think it stopped to soon though, it should have more evenly went into the background...

text is meh... bit hard to read if you don't know what it's supposed to say
I personally quite like the test, i don't find it hard to read either. So it is personal preference.

One way to do the blurring is to duplicate the render a few times with different sizes, with a large motion blur, then have the regular render maybe slightly blurred in the center... if that makes sense.

I did have multiple renders stacked, but it looked bad when i applied the blur and shadow stuff. I'll try some more stuff with them.

^meh, this will do for now, i might be able to get cs4 after the march break some time.

here is an edited version

I'm not sure if i like the gradient out side the rest of the sig. The background i also don't really like. But it does not look that all bad...I'm gonna use it as my sig for now.

EDIT: after removing the gradient from out sig the sig, it looks much better

also, edited version of the iron man sig:

1. The blurred one looks much better now.

2. Make it so the head isn't being cut off, then remove the background (make it transparent) and save it as a .png.

3. Is there any easy way to add a texture in Elements? If so, add a texture to your background, and make the texture like 20-30% opacity... that should help add some depth and make the background look better.

1. good
2. i could have sworn i lowered both (must have only done the left one) i will lower the second one as well.EDIT:can't move it, i blured some in manuely to make it smoother and the arm looks terrible when moved.
3. well yes, but i can't change the opacity of it, so it would would be 100%.

well i got the arm to look a bit better, but still looks pretty bad. The rest of it is really blurred now as well. i think the other one was much better. The head isn't cut of too much with it...and you can tell what it is.

I agree with Spit-wad about the text. It needs something to make it stand out more. Color would be best, but it sounds like the doc is in grayscale mode. You could try changing it to RGB. You could also do a drop shadow or something really subtle.

I like the left render. But the blurry thing looks weird to me.

Overall though the changes you've made from the original have been good.

^that was already mentioned in the thread mate, your right though, they have a lot of nice fonts and it is fairly easy to find them as well.

I agree with Spit-wad about the text. It needs something to make it stand out more. Color would be best, but it sounds like the doc is in grayscale mode. You could try changing it to RGB. You could also do a drop shadow or something really subtle.

I like the left render. But the blurry thing looks weird to me.

i will see what i can do, i am going to remove the bg, and the right render and start that part over (with another copy saved of course, for i can lower it, and mess around with it. I will do some stuff with the text as well if i can.) I'll put the bg back when i have to to blur the right render lowered for the Manuel blur does not make it look so messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom