Photo Shop Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks mate. I have learned a lot in the past 2-3 weeks just by experimenting. I don't really like how the head is cut off, but if i lowered it any more you could not see some of the cool stuff, and if it was any smaller it was a little blurry.

EDIT: Minor Edit on the Colour of the creature, and lowered a bit, and shrunk the pic a bit, for only a bit is cut off, and it isn't too blurry.

The stalker one looks really good. Although it looks more like an ad banner than a sig. I could see that on Steam with a big "50% off this weekend" on the right bottom corner!

With border, i'll have to make the border a different colour though, as you can't see it:

Luke, where did you get these stocks, if thats what there called ? i mean the funky tubes. Or if you made them, how ?

I am learning too but having no internet for a week has stopped me learning because i could get no stocks ! Well, it's back now - so my learning resumes. (Im a fair bit behind your skill level :))

edit:

first try, just a bit random. I'll get better hopefully. And yeh, that smudge through the silencer was an accident :p

riuklogostar2.jpg

Luke, where did you get these stocks, if thats what there called ? i mean the funky tubes. Or if you made them, how ?

nah, i didn't make them, i took them out of the pic that is my avatar (google search string theory and it is probably on the first page.

What tool are you using to cut the image out? Because (don't take this offensively, i am a noob at photo shop still) parts of the guy is cut off. I use the lasso tool, with the squares on max for i can control it much better. I would use the pen tool, but Elements does not have it.

I love the font, what font is that? and where did you get it?

Heh, i didn't spend much time. Just used to quick selection tool :eek: and then i did accidentally get rid of some of it, but cudn't be bothered to repair it at the time.

I'll try make a new one tonight, put some more effort into it.

Anyone know how to make good looking neon lights ? I tried just applying effects in the blending options to some red lines i painted, wasn't too effective.

I got the font off Dafont.com it was called..erm..Docteur Atomic Font | dafont.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom