peice of crap...(microsoft zune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't go and call the Zen "the VLC of players" when it only plays MP3, WMA and WAV.
True, but maybe he's referring to video formats!? I doubt it though :p

Even then, does it play MPEG2? That sure would be nice to play straight DVD rips on it. Oh wait, it doesn't. :rolleyes:

and one more thing i noticed. it will not convert my xvid avi's (dvd rips) and put them on there, it says file type is unsupported, so i got to open it with windows movie maker and reincode it at 320*240 with 92kbps mp3 sound. makes em small, but when i hook it up to my tv (27") it stretches out and looks like crap. i mean cable tv looks better.

otherwise that, im cool with it, got some nice feaures, but still need to add some user settings, like favorite screen position, font colors, custom eq, etc...just some stuff to make it a little nicer.

ah, and finally the last and best thing they could do for it would make it have a removeable battery, so when it dies you can just pop another in, and go home and recharge it.

plus since its a hdd there should be an adapter like for the ipod that will let u hook a camera up to it, i mean 30gb, it would be perfect for a video camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom