PC options

Sac1911

Beta member
I am looking at getting a new PC. I really like the Corsair One but the model I am interested in has been out of stock since early November.

The NZXT H1 and ASUS Pa90 are also similar in size but are not on the same hardware level as the Corsair.

I want something similar to these 3 mentioned PCs as far as size goes because I don’t have a lot of space on my desk. The small footprint is essential.

I’m not really a PC gamer however I would like to try Cyberpunk as well as Medal Of Honor Above and Beyond for the Oculus Quest through the PC. That game requires some significant hardware to run smoothly hence my primary choice of the Corsair One.

Are there any other PCs that are similar in size to the three mentioned in this post that I should consider?

Thanks!

On one side of my desk is a wall. On the other is the door to the room. There are drawers on both sides of the desk so I have the space wide enough for a chair if I were to put one under there. If I put it down there I would have difficulty using my external drives. I also feel like my legs wouldn’t have room to share that space with a huge computer.

They're out of stock due to supply issues, scalping, and the recent tariff exemption uplift causing a rise in prices. If you require something specialized like that you'll have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom