Official ARK Thread

I remember quetz but haven't seen it there in a long time, and don't ask but there is a raptor stuck in the upper floor lol picked it up with my bird to see if it would and dropped it on the roof to tame it and then bring it down the lift So I opened the hatch to go up and it came down the hatch lol no idea they could fit through that lol well it's tamed and stuck up there now lol, I might build a pen for taming them, if only I could pick up a carno now lol, any who may just use it for meat since it's stuck up there.

Nbooooooooooooooooooo

I lost my Quetzal, very stupidly too.

So I decide to checkout Shadow packs vault and try some random numbers. Land in the fence and while in their house, a rex attacked their base... My Quetzal gets attacked as well.

Almost had it safe but it died as I was whistling it to safety.

oh wow dude. btw if u do damage to the structures while tamed animals are close by they will aggro

No, theirs were fine.... I been there before, but this is the first time they attacked.

Stupid wild rex.. So wish breeding was faster.

I be sad......

How'd you come onto the one you gifted me?

Last edited:
Well starting a raptor hunting party, I just pick them up with my ChickenHawk LOL that's what I call it. And drop them in the migshift pen I built, looks bad but does the job. Easy to take down oo if you want it gone Drogos. Just found it easier to tame them, Now if I can get a trap for Carno I would be happy LOL Do have an idea for that too but will be out side the fence. OH put a cooking pot with ingredients to make healing potion, Just need to keep bringing water for it though.

dude ur welcome to to do whatever u want is all good. yeah they are going to be adding a cooking station that u can run a pipe to and never have to look for water.

Question Mr PP... you have any issues turning up the Breeding rates to say 5x or 7x?

Damnit... just learnt of a simple quetzal taming method using a quetzal.

Had I know that earlier!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom