Off Topic Post Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Just stop while you still can. ....

602__image_09.jpg

Everyone please stop while you still can. Get off that dead horse!

You may be able to joke around with someone and it not be flaming, but it's hard for another person to tell. Like I don't know if we're joking now or if it's getting ready to be a flame war. So with that in mind, get back to the topic at hand, which is off topic post count, and stop with the "junk".

Thanks.

Dave :D

Don't worry Dave,

Me, Switch, and Havoc get much worse than this on Vent. But we'll stop the non-sense and keep on-topic.

Yea, I kinda enjoy a flame war, caz you never know who will cross the line get the BANHAMMER!

How do i check how many posts i had in off-topic?

DMo224 said:
Everyone please stop while you still can. Get off that dead horse!

You may be able to joke around with someone and it not be flaming, but it's hard for another person to tell. Like I don't know if we're joking now or if it's getting ready to be a flame war. So with that in mind, get back to the topic at hand, which is off topic post count, and stop with the "junk".

Thanks.

Dave :D
I'm not joking.

talldude123 said:
Don't worry Dave,

Me, Switch, and Havoc get much worse than this on Vent. But we'll stop the non-sense and keep on-topic.
Talldude, you make me want to..
bangin6yf_26593_26853_224.gif

You might be able to speak for yourself, but you do not speak for me.

Y do so many people don't like you talldude123? I think they got nothing better to do...i for one totally wasted today, not a single thing done. Just sat and ate maple pancakes. Can we all just get along?

dawizhacker said:
Y do so many people don't like you talldude123? I think they got nothing better to do...i for one totally wasted today, not a single thing done. Just sat and ate maple pancakes. Can we all just get along?

I find him pretty ignorant.

dawizhacker said:

It's because I don't know [snipped] about Core 2 Duo. That's why people hate me.

Someone forgot the profanity rules. Tsk Tsk. ~Elbatrop1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom