Off Topic Post Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
Enjoy your deadend retail wallmart job, it's definitely taking you up that corporate ladder.

948 = roughly 20%

It's called the "Superstore". It's 75% grocery, 25% other.

Wal-Mart is way different. And I just got a raise to $9 per hour.

talldude123 said:

Just stop while you still can. You can't justify it and you can't win becuase you already lost.

602__image_09.jpg

talldude123 said:

Thats also canadian dollars. Lets see... 9.00 AUD = 6.92921 USD, congrats. How many hours are you working a week?

I have 910 OT posts. That would be 44% of my total posts. OT is all i check anymore, I have the OT section bookmarked so I have easy access.

ehh, bleackness......you just took 9 australian dollars and converted it into USD......he's canadian

9 CAD = 7.96USD

232 out of 1024 total posts..,.so a little under 25%.

It used to be less than 5% a while back, but it gets REALLY annoying when people ask the SAME questions over and over again ("Rate my computer build", "1500 gaming computer", etc). Seriously, if everyone who was about to start a thread would search before asking for help, they would find some sort of major help a majority of the time.

Hmmm...talldude vs Nubius. This could get interesting...or talldude can just stop getting pwnt.

Nubius said:
ehh, bleackness......you just took 9 australian dollars and converted it into USD......he's canadian

9 CAD = 7.96USD
HAHAHA, well i guess I did. The option for AUD is right under CAD, my bad. Good thing i dont do exchange currency for a living. ;)

thebleakness said:
Thats also canadian dollars. Lets see... 9.00 AUD = 6.92921 USD, congrats. How many hours are you working a week?

On average, about 37-40 hours a week. 38+ hours is overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom