Nintendo Gameboy Licenses

MillField

Daemon Poster
Do you know what would be great?

If Nintendo would release all of their Gameboy games as downloads on the iOS App Store and the Google Play store. Imagine being able to play some of those classics on you mobile device!

Having said that, I understand why this may never happen. Nintendo are after all in competition with these platforms and would simply be driving customers away from their own products. But what a pity that is.. :neutral:

I jailbroke my old iPhone 3G a few years ago and managed to get some of the Pokemon games running on it. They ran very smooth and seemed to fit the screen perfectly. Maybe some day!

I have been doing this since I got my first Android phone. It's pretty easy to do and everybody I know does it so this might play a role in them not releasing too.

DSCN2383.jpg

That looks pretty cool I have to say! Only thing is I don't like jailbreaking my phone. It tends to lower the performance and cause problems down the line. I have an old iPod Touch lying around so I might jailbreak that..

Most people experience the opposite when jailbreaking their iCrap (no offense). In the pic is my GS2 and I've been playing Gameboy games on my phone since I first got a GS1. Doesn't require anything except downloading the app which is free.

Most people experience the opposite when jailbreaking their iCrap (no offense). In the pic is my GS2 and I've been playing Gameboy games on my phone since I first got a GS1. Doesn't require anything except downloading the app which is free.

Sometimea need a Gameboy BIOS too.

Anyway.. try not to talk too much about emulators.

Sorry, but I rather see them make a half decent hand held console for once that accepts everything from the classic days and up, or can take a 64GB SD Card and let us install classics to it. But none of that will really ever happen.

I honestly don't like the idea of trying to game on a cell phone, at all.

Sorry, but I rather see them make a half decent hand held console for once that accepts everything from the classic days and up, or can take a 64GB SD Card and let us install classics to it. But none of that will really ever happen.

I honestly don't like the idea of trying to game on a cell phone, at all.

I agree that a console like you describe would be great, but I love gaming on my phone ;)

Back
Top Bottom