Newegg Shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe it's a guy nagasama, I think that while parental or adult supervision was lacking in his formative years I think he suffers from some form of body dimorphic syndrome I may get slated by some in the body modification is a beautiful form of art community I don't care if I say - "I think he is just weird" a few tattoos an peracings I am not bothered about and if done right I can admit they look cool but that guy would get a head ace if i walked to close to him with a magnet.

yes a few piercings and tats i can definitely live with i have some myself. but i think people that take it to that degree are basically doing it to shout "HEY LOOK AT ME AND HOW OUTRAGEOUS I CAN BE!". sort of like michael alig and his whole crew of rave flunkies, i think it really is a call for attention that they never had growing up.

PS dude if you walked close to that guy with a magnet you would be riding on his head. :p

Can't wait, my RMA package from the Egg gets here tomorrow!! FINALLY I can finish this rig!!!

P.S. - Could you IMAGING ending up in line BEHIND that guy at the airport trying to get through security? That makes me LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom