new tom cruise movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
realy?where is that? the best ive seen is 9 bucks in my area and that theatres not as nice so ill just pay the extra buck. but 9 is still wtf. especially when blockbusters is 4.50 a movie/get them free and its just rediculous. but i really want to see defiance...

We're at 9 bucks a movie...after they get out of normal theaters, they go to what we call the "Delco Plaza Theater". They pick a couple movies that have been phased, and stick them up for $2.50. Used to be 2 bucks, but "times is hard".

With that in mind, I really want to watch this movie, but I don't have the money. So we'll see.

realy?where is that? the best ive seen is 9 bucks in my area and that theatres not as nice so ill just pay the extra buck. but 9 is still wtf. especially when blockbusters is 4.50 a movie/get them free and its just rediculous. but i really want to see defiance...

Movie Tavern

Like like 1 minute from my house....and best thing is you can eat while you watch the movie....real food too they even have alcohol.

^^^^ btw, how much are movies where you live? around here it's about $5-7 depending what time you go....and renting movies are probably about the same. So i'd rather see it in the movie environment for the same price

Normally is about $12 to $16 (depending on cinema).
However tuesday night is $8 to $12 (depending on cinema)

yea you guys talking about Valkerie?

Yup

The problem that I have with movie (besides Tommy being Scientology's Poster Boy) is that he does nothing about trying to put on a German Accent.

Like Robert Knepper (T-Bag from Prison Break) atleast tried to do a Russian Accent in Hitman. Even though he failed in doing so. All his lines started off in russian, but finished off with the southern USA drawl, it's the simple fact that he tried.

Same could be said with Cate Blanchett when she playied that Russian professor in Indiana Jones 4.

And the list goes on.....

However every time I see a preview for this movie, all i see is Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise Claus von Stauffenberg as he does no attempt to play German.

Look, I am not going to ask Tom Cruise to take lessions on German and speak the language just for the movie. But the least he could do is at least attempt at speaking with a German Accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom