new tom cruise movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think I rather be at home in my mother basement giving myself a frontal labotomy with a rusty spoon before I give that Tom Cruise any more of my hard earned dollars.

Actaully I want to find out when Tom Cruise is going to be down in Australia next. I want to drive passed him and then get myself involved in a car accident just so I can see whether i can put Tom to his word to that if he's a scientologist, he knows that he has to help me.

I am not going to see it at all mainly because tom is a wacko, but also because the story isn't that accurate.

is any one going to see the new tom cruise movie?. im thinking of it but movies are expensive as. id rather rent it or sumthing.

probably not..but a movie you guys should watch is "taken" unless you're in europe and you've already seen it.

^^^^ btw, how much are movies where you live? around here it's about $5-7 depending what time you go....and renting movies are probably about the same. So i'd rather see it in the movie environment for the same price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom