Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
Well this situation is driving me crazy for some reason, ive been confused....

Well heres the long story, hopefully one of you care to help!

I met this girl at a party like 2 months ago, she wanted my number, but i got hers instead and lost it( yeah, everyone wanned to kik me arse!!!)
Got it recently and i've been talkin to her.

I asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said sure...but she we didnt end up hanging out and she stopped texting so i was like w/e .
But then she starts textin me like few days later saying her phone was taken away...i was like yeah... w/e!
But then she starts askin me when are we gonna hang out....so im like...she popped the question so she might be interested so i was gonna take her to chicago for dinner this weekend and she agreed....to even stay a night...im lik :eek: , ive never even hung out with u before...so i told her to be straight up with me and let me know if shes messin round or doenst wanna go. But she kept sayin that shes not and she really wants to go and i should stop havin doubts.... she also mentioned she was really shy...

well we never ended up goin ...so im like WTF...is she messin round or did i do something rong?

man...my heads confused now!

Take a deep breath and relax. You're stressing way too much.

If a girl comes on strong, she has a reason. Maybe it's attraction, maybe it's not. Enjoy yourself, but make sure you have your bases covered. Maybe she digs you... or maybe she's looking for a daddy.

Take a deep breath and relax. You're stressing way too much.

If a girl comes on strong, she has a reason. Maybe it's attraction, maybe it's not. Enjoy yourself, but make sure you have your bases covered. Maybe she digs you... or maybe she's looking for a daddy.

eh your right...i was stressin out for somereason...

i guess ill just leave it alone and if she tries talkin again then i guess ill see...

i thought it was my ex who was messe dup....but every girl has something wierd about it.....

How old is she? If she's young/immature enough to get her phone taken away I say don't bother with her, you'd have safer luck stepping on a hypodermic needle in the middle of a dump. Also she barely knows you and she wants to spend the night with you? She's moving way too fast for a serious relationship and I doubt anything good will come of it. Try to get to know her better first, hang out as friends and such then try to be more serious if it turns out good but if you find out she's one of those spoiled-has-to-be-my-way type girls I say drop her on her arse faster than you lost her number.

shy and coming on strong is usually not a good sign...ie., someone isn't all that honest

experience says...move on...but you do as you please as well :)

She's a tease. Best to not worry about it and keep her on the back burner. Girls like that aren't worth the trouble. Usually...

Well being of the female persuasion myself I'm advising you to err on the side of caution. Having her phone "taken away" sends up huge *under age* smoke signals to me. And the way she'd blowing hot and cold, not really mature behaviour. Take a middle ground, invite her for coffee, something more neutral like that to get to know her. If she blows you off again or keeps up the way she is I would walk away for now. Somethng isn't quite on the up and up with her.

I think we should create a "Who is Norcent" sticky with excerpts from that poor fool's OT posts. I'm getting sick of explaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom