Mp3 player problem.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Hey on my dads mp3 player i get this screen that says:
1 clean up
2 format all
3 roload os
4 reboot
which do i choose so i dont delete the some 500 songs on it.
thanks

Either clean-up or reboot sounds good, but on the safe side, reboot may be the best bet. I mean, how could rebooting delete all the mp3s on there?

What kind of mp3 player is that? btw... like trd said, reboot or clean-up sounds like the choice. Best to either restart it or clean up the errors...

Interesting... nice space though... I have a 5bg rio cardbon... I seriously need that 60g ipod photo. Well, at least my piano teacher does, at any rate. He has more than 100g of music, all in CD's. It's crazy...

thats insane, lol but i tried the reboot, and it took me to the same screen. please i really need help i dont wanna loose all my dads music. lol. thanks

no i havent backed it up, and do you think it would be a good idea to use clean up?

Because it would most likly fix the error of the problem. On the other hand, it also might delete the songs, but is not on the high side of happening. Your best bet would be to take it in to a tech store, best buy, compusa, I dunno where you live. Or send it directly to creative...

Back
Top Bottom