MouseTrap Car..

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Well I need some basic ideas on stuff I should use to make one..

I've seen a lot of stuff on Google.. but none of them really helped me.. Its for Physics due on December the 1st.. but I really have no idea on how to start

wtf??

man they do so much retarded stuff in school that doesnt prepare you for the real world...its not even funny.

holy crap i just did this in school, and the truth is that it sucks.
mine was sorta hard to build, but it went about 4 feet, so my partner and i got a c on it.

good luck though

wtf??

man they do so much retarded stuff in school that doesnt prepare you for the real world...its not even funny.

Its a reason to boost the grades of the people who never show up to class and have an F and try their butts off to not fail... then there's me... that's the exact opposite, never try, and show up everyday and have an A.. but I need to do good on this though

No kidding, I built one at work for a coworkers son a few years back and he got an A and the teach kept it for an example for future classes. I made axles to put on the bottom of the car and the rear axle had a pulley in the center with string wrapped around it, the other end of the string was tied to the arm on the mouse trap, and when the trap was triggered it pulled the string and off it went. He had to come up with some good wheels though, because the wheels would just spin other wise, I think he put some wheels from a model car that had rubber tires on it (a plastic model kit wheels) also have to put a hole through the trap for the string to go down to the pulley on the axle. Hope this helps you out.

Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom