More car mods - 2000 Mustang V6 makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant people pulling out from like gas stations etc.

If you are driving down a road and someone pulls out in front of you then you have the right of way and its their fault. That has nothing to do with your acceleration. IN fact someone did that to me today. i was well within the speed limit and I was about to enter a neighborhood. Right before it there is a speedway and this guy pulled feet in front of me. I almost hit him. I would have been his fault.

I was just trying to save you from the stupid tickets i got as a kid. Being a "tuner" doesn't necessitate driving like a retard on the street. Personally every time i have gotten a newer car, it has more power, more weight and more safety, yet each time i tend to drive slower. Mostly because it's just not worth the hassle of getting a ticket. My current car is 180hp turbo, but if i stomp around like a retard, it gets around 20mph. Instead, if i just cruise the speed limit or slightly over to follow traffic i get 35-40mpg. As far as excessive acceleration, there doesn't have to be a law on the books, as a cop can give you a ticket for basically anything he sees fit. Yay for government finding reasons to tax you.

Also, get off mah lawn. God i feel old sometimes.

I was just trying to save you from the stupid tickets i got as a kid. Being a "tuner" doesn't necessitate driving like a retard on the street. Personally every time i have gotten a newer car, it has more power, more weight and more safety, yet each time i tend to drive slower. Mostly because it's just not worth the hassle of getting a ticket. My current car is 180hp turbo, but if i stomp around like a retard, it gets around 20mph. Instead, if i just cruise the speed limit or slightly over to follow traffic i get 35-40mpg. As far as excessive acceleration, there doesn't have to be a law on the books, as a cop can give you a ticket for basically anything he sees fit. Yay for government finding reasons to tax you.

Also, get off mah lawn. God i feel old sometimes.

That's veedub's for you, small displacement turbo diesels. I wish we had more in the states as they are much more fuel efficient than the normal daily driver. I think the road here would be a safer place if everyone drove polo's and rabbits instead of F-250s and Excursions.

Nah, the tdi gets 45-60. I just have the standard 1.8t. Sadly the only way to get a TDI is by buying a new body style jetta or an old jetta without all the mods that my car came with.

Just do a search for "04.5 gli" and you'll see why i love the car.

pretty moron statement tbh. Shows you are a noob driver.

You can think whatever you want about it. I really couldn't give 2 ****. lol If I'm on the highway when there is little traffic and someone wants to run. I'll do it.

According to your statement, there must be A LOT of noob drivers with quick cars out there. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom