Michael Jacksons death

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be blunt - I have always thought he was a talentless fruit who should have faded away from view a long time ago and his kids should have been taken into care when he forced them to ware masks in public and dangled a baby from a 5th floor window. The guy obviously had serious mental health issues. I find it retarded that 10 people world wide have attempted to kill themselfs and when one doctor saved one of this particular bunch of fruit cakes who tried to kill himself asked why they did it said "I wanted to be with michel" well I am sorry to tell you fruit an nut you where not with him in the first place grow up people die every day you make jokes about people every day yes it's sad that a person passed away but it's no ****ing reason to kill yourself over it.

I personally am fed up with this whole MJ thing, his brothers an father are not sorry he is dead because he is a member of there family but sorry the cash cow has gone **** at a press conference about his son's death his father read out a memorial then went on to talk about some record label he is starting, the only one who i have publicly seen that seems sorry there brother has died was his sister.

I personally am fed up with this whole MJ thing, his brothers an father are not sorry he is dead because he is a member of there family but sorry the cash cow has gone
Yeah. They are all going to be fighting over MJ fortune (or what's left of it).

Honestly MJ the artist and musician i will miss. You cant argue that the man was a musical genius. Thriller was and is still one of the best all time selling records of all times. hiSTORY is another great album.

But as for the person that MJ was i wont miss him. Some of the stuff he did just makes me sick. The one that sticks out is the time he held his kid off the balcony with a towel over his head. We all bash Brittney for her actions with her kid when she held the kid as she sped away from the photographers. That one wasnt any better.

I wont lie and say that i never cracked or laughed at a MJ joke. Cause i have. but that was about the person he was. I never said a word about the artist he was cause there is no disputing that he was among the elite. Not even Madonna has come close to the amount of fame and popularity that he had.

That is how i personally feel about it. I am still sickened by the fact that there is so much done in respect to him, but nothing done for so many others. Discovery is at least having and had a tribute to Billy Mays. but that is only cause he was the star of one of their shows. If it wasnt for that i dont think they would do it.

But where is the Farrah, Ed and so many other tributes? I didnt see a Kung Fu tribute to Billy after he died. I didnt see reruns of The Tonight Show run after Ed's dead. To me they are showing much more respect to MJ than so many others that have done a lot for the entertainment industry and that to me is not right.

That's because they all pale in comparison to MJ. Honestly, if you had a line-up of those people and had to pick the one you thought was 'most famous' I doubt you'd go for any but Michael.

Without a doubt he was the most famous. I wont dispute that fact. But still Farrah was well known. Charlie's Angels and Cannonball Run are classics.

Ed was well known. Even i know of him and he was off The Tonight Show even before i started to watch it.

Who can forget "Hi! I'm Billy Mayes" when ever they see a OxyClean commercial or Orange Glo commercial here in the states.

Kung Fu was well known. I used to watch that on Saturday mornings as a kid.

Yeah MJ was by far the biggest star of them all. But to just only have tributes to him and not anyone else, not even have a marathon of reruns from those old shows to me is somewhat disrespectful.

I know Discovery played PitchMen all day thursday in tribute and they have another tribute scheduled for this week at the time slot PitchMen was at. Which is nice. But it would be nice to at least see some effort for the others as well and not all attention paid to just MJ.

I suppose so, but it all comes down to what people want to watch the most. And logically speaking they'd want to see the most famous of the lot.

Over here they did have a thing on Farrah, so she wasn't totally ignored. However they have to show what sells, and MJ definitely sells well. It's a harsh truth, but there it is.

I was surprised when I found out the oxy clean guy had died. He had that great beard that I always envied.

Still though, Michael Jackons fame is not the reason I made the thread. To be very blunt about it I think everyone just dumped on the guy time after time. Kind of like some one said earlier in the thread, he was the biggest joke on the planet and at the same time one of the biggest icons.

Oh and I didn't jump on the Michael Jackson bandwagon after his death, there was a year or so before his passing I quit dumping on the guy, and started seeing him for the person he was. Yeah and it is A REAL SHAME that his family has to treat him like a cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom