Michael Jacksons death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein19891

Biostar Stole my heart
I looked through the forums already and saw the other thread and how it was closed and all. But I just felt like getting a few things off my chest.

I just feel awful because I've made WAY MORE then my fair share of Michael Jackson jokes while he was alive and now it is eating away at me. Makes me feel like scum, he was a great guy, he loved children (in a non sexual manner), and was a hero to billions. Even after all the allegations made against him, he still loved children. I just feel as if he was a great guy and the world really took a dump on him. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

May God have mercy on him.

here you go:
Mixed%20Flowers%20and%20a%20Bear.jpg

:D jj, it's good that you've got your morals in the right place.

I feel similarly, actually. I think he was a good person at heart, he just lived his whole life being exploited by those around him and was surrounded at all times by people who only cared about his money. He never really had a chance at being "normal" and he just wanted people to like him for MJ the person, not just because he was MJ the entertainer. I think we'll all remember him for the music, though, that would be best.

I agree as well. We lost a great entertainer in MJ all personal issues aside.

Please keep the off color jokes out of this thread so it does not get closed like the previous thread.

Thank You.

The sad thing is that there is a lot of issues with Jackson family. I was hoping that MJ death would cause some peace, but that not happening. Now every one is chasing after what to do with the MJ fortune.

The other sad thing was that there was nothing much left of MJ. It turns out that for the last 5 years or so, MJ was wearing a wig. He was rather malnourished. If he did not died now, he would of died in the next 12 months.

I'm on the fence about the whole MJ saga.

1/2 of me loves "most" of his music and the "pop icon" that he was. When my brother and I were very young we spent hours singing and dancing to "Thriller". That album in it's entirely was a masterpiece of pop. How can you not sign along to "Billy Jean"? The beat was just amazing. I believe it was sampled by a few artists. In his early years in the Jackson Five, at 10 years old, he sang with more soul than most could ever imagine.

Great example: Grooveshark -- Listen to Free Music Online -- Internet Radio -- Free MP3 Streaming

His talent for music and entertaining was a gift. It will be a very long time before someone like MJ comes around again.

__
The other 1/2 of me is bothered by the direction his life went in. Regardless of the circumstances that led to him going in that direction, it left me unable to identify with him. The plastic surgeries, the skin coloring, the hair, the neverland ranch, the fixation with children, the allegations...

I do believe, "To each his/her own"; Although, I'm the type that will step back and go in a different direction. I've never been a MJ joke fan. I never really found the jokes funny. When someone rises to the level of MJ, they become a very easy target. Unfortuantely, I think a lot of people misunderstood him and didn't care enough to give him a chance. It's easier to make a joke and hate him than it is to embrace him and his music.

Unfortuantely, the world is cruel. Jealously and envy are a very deadly sin. It's also very sad that now after his death, so many artists will claim that they are dedicating or tributing him with their music, but they have dollar signs in their eyes. MJ's music and intellectual rights will be worth more than ever before. The music industry is hungry and they will likely feed off of his death for awhile.

R.I.P MJ

I don't see why everyone is still crying over this. A month ago you would be calling him names/making jokes/laughing at him in general...now everyone is acting like their world is ending.

Not gonna joke or make fun (to keep thread clean). I just think it's ignorant to act that way then cry when something bad happens.

Plus it's a shame that Billy Mays, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed Mcmahon all have died and no one says anything about them but they are crying over someone they hated.

Just goes to show that everyone is a softy and no matter how much you act like your tough when something bad happens the guilt kills you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom