Maybe you guys can give me some answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles_scott said:
Sorry about that... What I meant is that I used to be around do work around the house for my mother all the time, but then I started going back out with kat a few months ago and I only came home to sleep and to check my email....

at 17 you're supposed to stay in school and get your sh-t together and at least get out with a GED or something decent enough to get into a college, not have a serious relationship with some girl

yeah most if not all relationships that 17 year olds will have are complete and utter BS and won't last...I think you've got your priorities screwed up mate but as mentioned I don't know

I remember when ppmguire was getting married at one point...lol

Yea I remember that to. But seriously, I just can't stand my mother anyone, she *****s at me constantly, she has had me arrested, and shes trying to get it to where I have to stay here till im 19 years old.

The fact that she got you arrested goes beyound a simple punishment for calling her a name.
I remember my mom used to get mad(not that mad, she was actually not bad), then she took her crazy pills and everything went back to normal.
looking back on it I deserved it, note to self, don't reformat moms HD
----------------------
wait when was pp getting married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom