Maximum the Hormone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmo0n

Techalicious
Anyone listen to them or heard of them?

They do the intro to the later Death Note anime series: YouTube - Death Note 2nd Opening - What's Up People

The original clip: YouTube - Video Maximum the Hormone - What's Up People !

First time i watch the original clip and they are really energetic, almost over the top, but still pretty awesome.

Instead of listening to the usual metal i thought i'd give these guys a go. They also incorporate pop/rock/rap which I usually don't listen to (pop and rap eww, Rocks good though). And i still find them ok.

What up, People ~ still my favorite song by them.

System of a down copy cat....

Fake.....

But I guess since they are a copy of system of a down its cool

Lol there is a drummer girll... cmon this is heavy metal stuff

Sorry but wtf?

System of a down copy? Look 2 seconds into there music and you'll see they are nothing like soad. Soad for that matter, are pretty rubbish minus 3-4 songs.

Fake? Seriously Ric0h you go around here posting some stupid stuff, but how is this fake?

Bah, anyway, hope someone else can give their opinion.

Anyone listen to them or heard of them?

They do the intro to the later Death Note anime series: YouTube - Death Note 2nd Opening - What's Up People

The original clip: YouTube - Video Maximum the Hormone - What's Up People !

First time i watch the original clip and they are really energetic, almost over the top, but still pretty awesome.

Instead of listening to the usual metal i thought i'd give these guys a go. They also incorporate pop/rock/rap which I usually don't listen to (pop and rap eww, Rocks good though). And i still find them ok.

What up, People ~ still my favorite song by them.
Just started listening to them about last week actually lol. My cousin showed me Whats Up People video, and I got a few of their CD's after that...put 'em on an MP3 CD mix I have in my car atm lol.

Lol there is a drummer girll... cmon this is heavy metal stuff

That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here. Um...girls can't be in heavy metal? You sir are very very wrong. Look up Otep (female lead singer) -
YouTube - Otep - Warhead
YouTube - OTEP - GhostFlowers FULL VIDEO
YouTube - Otep - T.R.I.C
^^^^^ Some of my fav songs by them.

and Kittie (all-girl metal band...they rock btw) -
YouTube - Kittie - Into the Darkness

i love this badn tehre the only jmetal band i listen to love teh fact that its sung in japanese but some sequenses sound english. also i agree nothing liek soad. YouTube - THE AGONIST - Business Suits and Combat Boots another female rocker she is a singer tho but is ismply amazing, they where finishign up a big tour across north america and stoped in @ a local club down town i saw them tehre teh ywhere simply amazing, they did it just for fun, and my gf @ the time was really social ran right up to them and we ended up chillign with them the whole night got invited to an after party but we couldnt go, had to work in the morning. i dotn think i ever moshed mroe my entire life then that night.

You heard of Dir En Grey, Poizen? Might like them; they're a jmetal band, and I like 'em.

Dont really like them, they sound like a mix between SOAD and Static X but like all the bad parts of both bands.....sorry

And the comment about girls not being heavy...look at Otep (chick singer) Coal Chamber (chick bassist) In This Moment (chick singer) Kitty (all chicks) etc

Thats the second post im adding to my "dur da dur" notepad...

Dont really like them, they sound like a mix between SOAD and Static X but like all the bad parts of both bands.....sorry

And the comment about girls not being heavy...look at Otep (chick singer) Coal Chamber (chick bassist) In This Moment (chick singer) Kitty (all chicks) etc

Thats the second post im adding to my "dur da dur" notepad...
Saw In This Moment in concert...was pretty good.

JMetal is worse than Manowar.

To each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom