man ups sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't know what the hell there shipping, and I like it when UPS leaves my stuff instead of lieing constantly like FedEx about my shipment..... Besides the guy who does deliver my packages usualy leaves it inside the storm door and the normal steel door.....

UPS has always given me shit that turns up to be unreconizable, i mean do they purposly play kickball with customer packages? I always ask for fedex, or ship fedex, when possible. And DHL, well, ive had a bad start with them.

I'm about to stop using UPS, recently they have rescheduled 4 of my packages, and FedEx still gives people BS out here..... Might try DHL next....

UPS is awful...I used them for shipping long ago, last thing I ordered from them was a new ampliflier, I was walking home from school when the guy was delivering it and I literally watched him sit on my package so he could tighten his shoelace

It has been FedEx ever since...I have a question about their logo though, is the arrow between the e and x put there on purpose, I can't look at their symbol anymore without that jumping out at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom