m*** (* = Name) Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
Been cleaning up my cousin's laptop and I noticed some entries in IObit Uninstaller that I've never seen before. I searched it up but hardly found any necessary feedback as in if it can be uninstalled or if the system needs it. The software seemed to be associated with Microsoft as the publisher is Intel. Also most feedback points to a Dell system but this system is a Toshiba Satellite.

Here's a pic of the suspected software:
dg02na.jpg

Anyone had these before? Is it safe to remove?

Are those executable files? Where are they located? Just posting up a picture without giving us the file type or where their located doesnt help. I can sit here and tell you that they are not normal Windows files. But they might not be Windows files. So that bit of information is useless. ;)

Just thought someone would at least see it on their system and have an idea to what it might be lol. I'm not by the laptop with the software as of this moment, and won't be there anytime soon. However if I do get my cousin to let me on T.V. anytime he's on I'll search and post the location up.

Sorry but there are way to many variables for someone to just know this. You state it has to be associated with Microsoft cause it is from Intel. Not the case. Microsoft may have some hand in it, but it would not be associated with Microsoft. You say it is from IObit, which could just be something with that software specifically. I already said it isnt Microsoft files. That is the extent that we can help till we get info.

I said it may be associated with Microsoft, which it may not as well. I was on a somewhat hurry when I posted the topic as they asked me to check the laptop last minute before I left. I'll see to get the information needed as soon as possible.

You said it seemed to be associated with Microsoft cause it was published by Intel. I am merely saying that it isnt. Microsoft doesnt use such file names as mMHouse for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom