Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel DISS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
you're all a bunch of whiney nerds arguing over gaming that'll never lead to anything in your life!

There I said it :p

And what are you doing right now, [Flame SNIPPED]?

"GG idiot. I own you. Stupid ass Canadians. Go home already."
"can go have buttsekz in the middle of the forest"

just goes to show you how mature this guy is

just gtfo if you don't like it here, and again, someone please PM his IP address and i'll file an abuse report so his mommy and daddy will know what their little son stinkfist is doing over the internet

counter-strike, like you said, is a team game

shitty attitude isn't good team work, and you won't win...i know a person who has pure skills (cal-p level), but he's not in a clan because he's an asshole and has a shitty attitude and no social skills at all, much like you

and obviously i made a mistake, i meant the final game for the UT2K4 competition AT CPL, not the CPL final

and why is an online name so important? oh, i forgot, because you have no social life and everyone refers to your internet alias..

and i tried to remain unbiased on my first post, until you started insulting everyone....every other word you wrote was some sort of insult...too bad your puny ass probably couldn't do that in real life

and lastly, you're probably older than me, but w/e...i was just wondering how old you were

k thx

"just gtfo if you don't like it here, and again, someone please PM his IP address and i'll file an abuse report so his mommy and daddy will know what their little son stinkfist is doing over the internet"

First you refer to me as though I'm a "little son" and then you go and say that I'm probably older than you? DotDotDot.

"counter-strike, like you said, is a team game

shitty attitude isn't good team work, and you won't win...i know a person who has pure skills (cal-p level), but he's not in a clan because he's an asshole and has a shitty attitude and no social skills at all, much like you"

Right, what a grand assumption based on...what? What's this? Diddley squat? The fact that I verbally beat the shit out of some nobody who thought he owned Fatal1ty because he listened to a "funny" (actually quite shitty) .wav file? Yes, you must be able to read minds, to know exactly how well I communicate in CS based on just talking to me. [Flame SNIPPED].

"and obviously i made a mistake, i meant the final game for the UT2K4 competition AT CPL, not the CPL final

and why is an online name so important? oh, i forgot, because you have no social life and everyone refers to your internet alias.."

It's the same shit dude, you were wrong about UT2004 being all buggy and that that was the reason people were playing long range and defensive, hoping to get a "lucky shot" (rofl, actually skilled players have this little thing that you don't, it's called aim)

Just download some UT2004 demos of top players like Lauke and astz. They play long range and defensive because that's the way you have to play in UT2004. You're constantly moving around, running away, and most battles are long range due to weapons that are effective long range like the shock rifle, lightning gun, and machine gun. you can also spam long range with rockets, etc. The game just isn't meant for close combat.

"and i tried to remain unbiased on my first post, until you started insulting everyone....every other word you wrote was some sort of insult...too bad your puny ass probably couldn't do that in real life

and lastly, you're probably older than me, but w/e...i was just wondering how old you were

k thx"

Yeah, I bet you tried to remain unbiased from the first post.

I'm gonna be 16 in 2 months, and it's a ****** shame that I'm verbally raping you fools so hard despite how old I am.

"k thx"
Stinkfist

I can go pwn with an USP if I want, against many weapons

Their's such things as using brains in a game...

And I never said anything about beating wendel in a game, just that's he's soo full of himself.

When I say me > you it doesnt automaticly refer to a game.

And everyone > some people, because alot of people spend WAAAAY too much time playing a game. I mean like go out and get a life

And your turning 16, so here's a golf clap, your still young.

gaara said:
Then play 1.5 you god damn child.

Christ, now you're trying to tell me that money = ownage in counterstrike. You clearly don't play the game (well) since every freaking weapon has a weakness. I'll compare the glock, the cheapest, least powerful gun in the game, with the awp, the most expensive, most powerful one. All I have to do is dodge one shot from the AWP and you're fvcked for a couple seconds. You're also blindsighted if you're scoping and I can easily walk behind you and knife if you aren't careful.

Obviously the only way you can attract attention is by acting like a pompous boggart. You are clearly an imbecile, and I am refering to the medical definition. Hell, maybe you can take that as a compliment, child

I bid you good day

Oh my God.

You're from Canada too.

No wonder.

I thought I made it pretty obvious above that I had a good computer that plays CS perfectly well, but it's broken at the moment.

PLEASE FVCKING READ BEFORE YOU POST, YOU CANADIAN DUMBASSES.

"Christ, now you're trying to tell me that money = ownage in counterstrike. You clearly don't play the game (well) since every freaking weapon has a weakness. I'll compare the glock, the cheapest, least powerful gun in the game, with the awp, the most expensive, most powerful one. All I have to do is dodge one shot from the AWP and you're fvcked for a couple seconds. You're also blindsighted if you're scoping and I can easily walk behind you and knife if you aren't careful."

Money IS ownage in Counter-Strike. Are you fvcking dumb? Have you ever played a 5v5 match in your life? Sure, in pubs you can get away killing noobs like yourself with SMGs and lower-rate weapons, but in REAL GAMES (games you've never played, you stupid noob), money is absolutely crucial. If Counter-Strike is as good as I hear, he will definitely back me up on this, seeing how he isn't a pubby nubby like you.

I will now tell you why your comparisons suck, and why you are a noob, and why I own you.

"I'll compare the glock, the cheapest, least powerful gun in the game, with the awp, the most expensive, most powerful one."

The glock isn't the least powerful gun in the game. Do you know how to use burstfire? Haven't you seen the europeans do crazy jumping+burstfire headshots? Probably not, but I'm pretty sure Counter-Strike has. If I had to pick the weakest gun, it would probably be the p228, or the dualies. Why? They're almost unusable in competitive play. Dualies are too inaccurate for pistols, and the p228 is just gay. You have to pay extra $$$ for it and it's not any better than the USP or Glock, in my opinion it's worse. (Some people like it, I remember watching an old TEC demo where the guy was using it and doing pretty well), but still, hardly anyone uses it in competitive play unless they're doing it as a joke.

Second noob thing that you said: The awp is the most expensive, most powerful gun.

The awp ISN'T the most expensive, the para is, dumbass. As for it being the strongest--it's debatable. Yes, it's a 1 hit kill, but as long as you don't get a legshot, and plus there's now the delay. You can't really compare it to the likes of the ak47 or the colt. They're entirely different guns.

"All I have to do is dodge one shot from the AWP and you're fvcked for a couple seconds. You're also blindsighted if you're scoping and I can easily walk behind you and knife if you aren't careful"

Alright, after reading this I am 100% positive you've never played a competitive, organized game of CS before. Let me enlighten you: NOBODY GOOD IS GOING TO STAND AROUND ZOOMED IN WHILE YOU WALK UP BEHIND THEM AND KNIFE THEM, YOU DUMBASS. THAT TYPE OF SHIT ONLY HAPPENS IN PUBS, AND ONLY WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE HORRIBLY BAD AT THE GAME LIKE YOURSELF.

Please, re-read that many times until it clicks.

As for "dodging one shot from the AWP and I'm fvcked for a couple of seconds", this is only in very rare scenarios. People awping usually aren't out in the open unless they're in pubs. If you watch good players, when they know they're going to be out in the open a lot, they pick up the closest automatic gun on the ground. This is because the AWP is good for pop-out-and-shoot type playing, not out-in-the-open-raping type playing.

I highly encourage you to watch some demos from www.GotFrag.com, and then play with some people who are above the average pub nub (you) in #findpug on GameSurge before you start talking stupid newbie bullshit like this.

Stinkfist

I have to agree with Stinkfist, he may not be the nicest guy in the world but some of the stuff you guys tried to say back to try to make him look like a fool was sad, he's right about the stuff he said about counter-strike, he knows what he's talking about, now lets end this thread, huh?

I just have to ask you a question before I respond to your post. Do they teach English in Canada? I'm being dead serious. Everyone from Canada who posts here has horrible English.

Alright. About pwning with your little USP, you have fun with that, but we both know that if you actually went against people who didn't suck at the game, you'd have quite a hard time owning with it.

You can only use so much of your brain, a lot of CS is dependent on aim. And I mean a LOT. There are quick little things that you can do to trick/deceive/fake out the enemy, but overall, having solid aim is very important.

"And I never said anything about beating wendel in a game, just that's he's soo full of himself.

When I say me > you it doesnt automaticly refer to a game."

Yeah, when you said "You>Me" it doesn't automatically refer to a game, but when you start talking about how he sucks at games and he only plays games that nobody plays and other stupid bullshit like that, it's pretty safe to say that you ARE talking about games. Dumbass.

"And everyone > some people, because alot of people spend WAAAAY too much time playing a game. I mean like go out and get a life"

You're right. We should all go out and get a life just like you. Wait, how many posts do you have again? 6000 something? GG, rofl.

"And your turning 16, so here's a golf clap, your still young."

Thanks.

oh btw, i'm older than you...i didn't know you were only 15

and this guy is the average CAL asshole that thinks they're superior to everyone because they are in "leet" clans and know a lot of cal-i nerds

and you know what kid? you're probably much better than me at CS and i'm just some random "newbie," you're probably a "newbie" in life because you spend all day watching demo's, debating about shit on the internet, and know so much about competitive gameplay because you don't have friends

and stop using "gay" in place of another word...dualies aren't "gay," dualies suck

oh and btw, i've rang for some crappy cal-o or m teams few times and random pugs and i've seen them knife people before..and that was against some guy that only had one bullet left, he took the guy on my team down to low double digits in life and had to reload and the guy just ran up and knifed him (they were close)

oh, and stinkfist, you still haven't told me why an online name is so important..i've yet figured out why this is such an important issue to you

and please, you're lamer than those people whom pranked fatal1ty, the only insult you can come up with is calling people Canadians? that's like calling black people n!ggers, they're so used to it it's not even an insult

Stinkfist said:
I just have to ask you a question before I respond to your post. Do they teach English in Canada? I'm being dead serious. Everyone from Canada who posts here has horrible English.

Alright. About pwning with your little USP, you have fun with that, but we both know that if you actually went against people who didn't suck at the game, you'd have quite a hard time owning with it.

You can only use so much of your brain, a lot of CS is dependent on aim. And I mean a LOT. There are quick little things that you can do to trick/deceive/fake out the enemy, but overall, having solid aim is very important.

"And I never said anything about beating wendel in a game, just that's he's soo full of himself.

When I say me > you it doesnt automaticly refer to a game."

Yeah, when you said "You>Me" it doesn't automatically refer to a game, but when you start talking about how he sucks at games and he only plays games that nobody plays and other stupid bullshit like that, it's pretty safe to say that you ARE talking about games. Dumbass.

"And everyone > some people, because alot of people spend WAAAAY too much time playing a game. I mean like go out and get a life"

You're right. We should all go out and get a life just like you. Wait, how many posts do you have again? 6000 something? GG, rofl.

"And your turning 16, so here's a golf clap, your still young."

Thanks.

6K posts isnt crap here, i spend less than an hour a day :beard:

Alright, after reading this I am 100% positive you've never played a competitive, organized game of CS before.
You're right, I haven't. I'd rather not have a game consume my life just so I can boast to some "pub nubs" about how much better I am at them when it comes to pushing buttons behind a faceless account. I'd rather not come to a point where I'm so socially insecure that I have to resort to annonamously insulting others based on their lifestyle choices, nationality, and how they perform at pushing buttons.

You have fun with your life tweaking your FPS skills because I know one day that sort of experience is really going to take you places mate. All the power to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom