It's been 7 years since I've touched nvidia card and this one is going to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the thing though paton, it's been on that setting since 1am this morning, it's folded twice today.
The last one will be too late but will bring 4,097ppd or 1,379 again at 1:45am.
One thing I have noticed the gpu client keeps toggling back and forth between 1,000-4000ppd in HFM like it can't make up it's mind.
gpu3gt430settings.png

Why not just use the all-in-one Folding app, Mike?
http://www.techist.com/forums/f109/all-one-folding-app-237965/

It let's you set things up the same way, but puts it all together and easier to find. Plus you can stop any client with the click of a button. it will auto-detect a game and stop all Folding until you are finished as well. It also shows you your PPD at all times.

Trotter I rather deal with the original stanford clients rather than mess around with that all-in-one program.
Lets face it, it hates me, I hate it, end of story. :)
Also paton I checked gpu-z while using gpu client at 100% at high usuage it gt430 was OC itself to 733mhz and going back to 699.70mhz.
I set gpu client to use 80% of the GPU and it went slowly back down to defaults and the gpu temp is now is between 52-56%.
It stlll has 4,000ppd sign at HFM for now.

HeHeHe, when you prefer one brand over another for no apparent reason, that is called being a fanboy :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Dark Side :p

Well, from what I've seen and heard, ATi cards are usually cheaper for the same performance, or about the same price for better performance. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom