Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiktorek01 said:
Same story here....
My mom thinks i'm addicted, but it's good because then when i want to go out, my parents are more than happy to finance and drive me where i need to be :p So it all works out.
ROFL :D

hey it works...now that i thnk about it my mom gave me 40$ to go get shells today and ... sumthing else...hmm...idk..o well she gives me money now she wouldn't have b4 :D

Exactly..and if they don't let you out be like "okay, i'm gonna be on the computer all night, good night!" lol
They'll be begging for you to leave the house and socialize.

lol works everytime :D my mom really don't care that much about the computer but she doesn't like me driving around or going anywere. but my dad HATES computers and the fact taht i spend more time ther then anywere else and he encourages me to go places despite my mom :D.

Natalya said:
if i move out, my parents will stop talking to me, i cant handle that, to me my family is everything... so im like stuck, what do i do? financially its no problem, but i dunno... im really confused guys

Sorry about the language in a previous post i made in this thread Seti.. wont happen again

Nat

That sucks. You're stuck between a rock and a hard place. You move out, you lose on your parents. You stay with them, they control you like parents would. Look on the bright side though. At least you save a ton of money living with them (less expenses then living on your own). Your parents have to realize that they need to give you space. Maybe make some kind of compromise or something. Keep bugging them about it but not in a harsh way. Invite your friends over more often. Maybe that will drive them crazy enough to let you move out if you wish.

Don't worry, parents are like that. My parents used to threaten me about what they would do when I turned 18 and how they could throw me out and all that crap, but I know they love me and they're just trying to do what they think is right for me.

hell going on teh comp is teh only thng to do most of teh damn time unless youre rich and then you can do stufff esily since most of teh stuff to do in this world involves blowing money!

also arent your parents glad youre not a ho with 10 kids and goes out and screws people all the time, cusses them out, and smokes, drinks, and does drugs all the time? Would they rather have you like that or into computers and being a good girl. My parents have gotten drilled on this and they understood after liek 10,000,000 times!

drill your parents about this ! ask them if theyd rather have you out screwing guys all the time instead of being a computer junkie!

my mom thinks a 300 dollar 7800GT GPU is to expensive even though I can pay for it by myself. My sister even tells my mom not to let me buy my own computer or anything for the one I currently share with my sister. And about the GPU my mom let me go out and buy an X360 and that was 424.92!!!! It was 125 more dollars than the GPU!!!

That's funny how that happened. She probably doesn't understand or see the benefit of a $300 video card. This is what I would do. Buy that video card, but don't tell her it cost $300, but $50 or something. She won't know.

Thatd be sweet but I'd have to use her credit card and shes like a friggin firewall she sees wherever my money goes. I could get it for my b-day but its no use my mother is just simple-minded :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom