Issues with Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
GRRRRRRR im sorry but i have to vent my anger somewhere....

My parents make me feel sooo restricted. They are sooo *** **** controlling over me and my life. They treat me like i am a 12 year old... being 18 sure i dont know the answers to all life questions, but arghhhhhhhh

i cant go places with my mates becuase my parents dont know who they are. If im feeling ill i cant call in sick at work. Im not allowed to have a boyfriend, i wasnt allowed a mobile phone until last year, they hate the fact i like computers, computers are for 'boys'... EVERYTHING is controlled by them, and when i complain, i get all these stupid lectures about how lucky i am to have a family like my family, how lucky i am to have everything i want... pppft my parents are sooooo narrow minded and ignorant....

i see all my friends going out and having a good time, and then there is me home bound all the time...

oh and moving out is not an option... im not allowed to do that either... =(

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Seti says> Watch your language, please.

Im treated the same way, in exception for liking computers. And im 15 so i cant move out, and i do have a camera phone. But the thing is, just tell them what they want to hear, and do what ever in the hell you want. Its worked with me for quite some time now.

Edit>
I am allowed to have a girl friend. But yeah, just tell them what they wanna hear. Words of wizdom from my others brother.. :D

my parents i wouldnt say hate the fact that i like computer but they like it sometimes and most of the time say i am f*****g obsessive with the computer, WTF i am not obsessed, i guarantee you that if i sat down all day and read a book they would say i was being obsessive with the damn book. I am always obsessing with something, but they just need something to get pissed with me about. hope that makes you feel better?
does anybodies parents here get mad with them using the computer?

Seti says> Last warning about your lanuage.

recon 16 said:
does anybodies parents here get mad with them using the computer?

They dont get mad, im just lectured everytime im one for hours at a time. But i have nothing else to do up where i live, lol but i deal with it.

same here i live in this small hick town and there is nothing to do... lucky i might move to a big town next year...

recon 16 said:
same here i live in this small hick town and there is nothing to do... lucky i might move to a big town next year...

Yeah same here, but to top it all off, i live a few miles outta town, and im too young to drive yet. so yeah im screwed till i have a car..

Natalya said:
GRRRRRRR im sorry but i have to vent my anger somewhere....

My parents make me feel sooo restricted. They are sooo god damn conrolling over me and my life. They treat me like i am a 12 year old... being 18 sure i dont know the answers to all life questions, but arghhhhhhhh

i cant go places with my mates becuase my parents dont know who they are. If im feeling ill i cant call in sick at work. Im not allowed to have a boyfriend, i wasnt allowed a mobile phone until last year, they hate the fact i like computers, computers are for 'boys'... EVERYTHING is controlled by them, and when i complain, i get all these stupid lectures about how lucky i am to have a family like my family, how lucky i am to have everything i want... pppft my parents are sooooo narrow minded and ignorant....

i see all my friends going out and having a good time, and then there is me home bound all the time...

oh and moving out is not an option... im not allowed to do that either... =(

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Well you're beautiful if that counts for anything! :)

But that's pretty harsh, they are telling you what you can and can't do! I mean, it's YOUR life, and I think they should probobly realize that. They probobly will soon anyways.... The fact that you aren't allowed to move out is just crazy! Well, good luck with that. You might have to just tell them that you HAVE to leave the house, that you are an adult, and it's your choice!!

MarxSoccer said:
You're 18, a legal adult. If you want to move out they can't stop you.

Maybe its different down there in Australia.. Hell i dont know. But, even if its the same down there, maybe she cant support herself at the moment. Maybe shes in a tight situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom