iPhone 5s reviews

I went from the 4 to the 5S.

Totally worth it IMO. It's MUCH faster, LTE is amazing, the camera is great (120FPS video is cool too), the fingerprint scanner is amazing and works very well. Oddly enough it feels MUCH faster than the Galaxy S4 I had despite it being a 1.3GHz dual core instead of 1.9GHz quad.

The only downside is the battery life is worse. I used to be able to get 4-5 days off a single charge from my 4, but now I only get about 2 days from my 5S. It's still much better than the S4 that I had to plug in every night.

I'm really looking forward to the speed bump. Should be night and day over what I have now. I've also seen a couple of videos of the animation speed boost in iOS 7.1. Looks very speedy on the 5S. I can't see this being a bad purchase. I was happy with my 3G and my 4.

If you have the 4s or below, then I would recommend upgrading especially because you go from the 3g to the 4g which is much faster. If you already have the 5 or even 5c, I would not go to the 5s.

The speeds between the 5 to the 5s is not that noticeable, plus the fingerprint sensor only works sometimes. The slow motion camera is pretty cool, but idk if it is worth the extra money.

If you have the 4s or below, then I would recommend upgrading especially because you go from the 3g to the 4g which is much faster. If you already have the 5 or even 5c, I would not go to the 5s.

The speeds between the 5 to the 5s is not that noticeable, plus the fingerprint sensor only works sometimes. The slow motion camera is pretty cool, but idk if it is worth the extra money.

I am seeing a massive difference in processing speed going from a 4 to a 5s. There's really no comparison. As well as this Im now on 4G with the 5s, so I really don't know myself. :) Recommended buy for any Apple fan thinking of upgrading. Worth the extra money over the 5c as well..

MillField, glad to hear you are enjoying your new phone. It is unfortunate that you cannot use LTE in your region as it is much faster than 4G.

The speeds between the 5 to the 5s is not that noticeable

It is completely noticeable. What are you basing your opinion on?

MillField, glad to hear you are enjoying your new phone. It is unfortunate that you cannot use LTE in your region as it is much faster than 4G.

I'm getting about 30 down and 15 up which is compared to about 5 down and 3 up on 3G so Im pretty happy. What sort of speed does LTE generally get?

Oh wow, that's fast for 4G. Out here in the midwest I am usually getting 25mbps down on AT&T's LTE vs the 5mbps I was getting on 3G. I suppose speeds would vary depending on where you are and who your provider is.

The fingerprint sensor works about 95% of the time for me. When it doesn't work it's usually because I have some crap on my finger or the sensor. iOS 7.1 is also supposed the improve fingerprint recognition.

Both my parents and my sister have the 5 and my 5S is noticeably faster.

Thanks for all the replies. Yep 4G is pretty great out here. It only became active about a month ago. Amazing how it makes 3G seem so slow when you get used to it!

The 5s hasn't disappointed either with it's speed, weight and screen :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom