im letting my guts out/ going legitamate

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, man, just remember Timon and Puumba
Hakuna Matada
(No Worries)

To h377 with what anyone else says. You knew your grandpa, they didnt. SC*** 'em

Don't worry about a background check...they are looking for felonies, which im assuming you don't have. Misdemeanors (save for theft) wont cut you from a job. I still have 4 fights on my record, and I was hired to program.

Remember you always, no matter what, have a freedom that no one can take away from you. It doesn't matter if they are bigger, if they have a knife, if they outnumber you...You always have a choice. Granted your choices will be almost always be limited, but you always have the freedom of choice.

aliasaid said:
you're just being really negative... and you're merely speculating. i don't really know how that works.. how they can do a background check and find out that stuff... but anyways.. even if they were to do that.. probably only like 25% of them do background checks, and even if they did find out you have adhd (i assume this is what you're afraid of..?) it won't really mean anything because they know you went through school with it.. and you're capable of overcoming it.. possibly with the help of medication... and i believe a lot of adults have ADD.

like trotter said, you're defeating yourself before you even start. don't worry about your negatives... just do the best you can now. the rest will sort itself out.

nit, its ebcuase my mom collected social securty becuase i have aspergers adn autisim

i mean i can function properly, like a normal person, but i have issues with language, i mean, i speak correctly, and fine at that,but if you throw a language question at me, its apparent

I also am pretty much pre denied to all 7 collages i applied to ebcuase of this

You can always claim discrimination.

It works for everyone else in America.

wow... im a bit out of the TF current.... activity (for lack of a better word), so idk what all you have done that is "so draining"

but intense

Don't pay any attention to teenagers, most of them are, to some extent, sociopathic. You'll probably want to find a good psychiatrist. That would help you lose weight, feel better, and possibly, get a job. Also, see if you can sue the hospital, or if they are criminally liable. Good luck

Not getting a job because of depression? Not true at all. I have it, take Effexor XR for it, and work in networking and programming. I'll give you a hint here... most people that you find in the tech field are VERY ABNORMAL PEOPLE!!!! I am NOT kidding, so dont worry about that. You really need to get on some medication. One other thing (I know from exp, ex is bipolar), is that you MUST give medication time. There are some serious draw backs here. The meds can take almost 2 months for some of them (usually only a month, though) AND not all meds will work. Its hit and miss, if one doesn't work, you goto the next and so on until you find one that will work. Until then, you have to be watched closely. It takes awhile but hang in there, it did wonders for me.

look guys there is no need for flaming in this. remember whom this discussion is about.

honestly, let your skills speak for you. if you have the required skills they can't reject your application. as cliche as it sounds you just need to be positive and trust that if you keep trying things will work out. as desperate as you feel, things will work out and you will forget the pain. pain is only momentary; remember that time you broke your leg or tore your knee. at the time you probably thought the pain would never end but it did.....then you forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom