I'm leaving....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brtnboarder495 said:
Woah, that was low.

Have fun ... or watever I'm supposed to say :D

Why is that low. The general was trying to imply I like men which I don't. DJ-Chris does and it's not like people don't know and it's also not like he's ashamed about it nor should he be. So I don't see why it's low.

I wish i had even thoughts of fiber even being avalaible in my area. Im not sure, but doesnt it snow in seatle? If so have fun driving in that lol.
The winters are more with sleet than snow I believe. Beyond that, I won't have a car anyway.

ANYWHO!

Aright fellas and fellettes, about to burn a couple CD's for the drive, then turn this beotch off, drain the water, and pack up the HD's in a safer spot. Won't be back for probably over a week.

Enjoy your vacation from nubius :D

QUICK "TheMajor" start posting like crazy!!! You can knock Nubius out of the #2 all time poster spot. All you need is 2789 more posts. Since you can only post once every 45 Seconds, it will only take you like 60 hours. lol

Well, Nubius... My pal. The guy I've so enjoyed as the brunt of many of my jokes... I'm going to miss having you around for awhile. I'll have to find another target in the mean time. Although, i'm not sure whom I can find that has a humor like mine other then you. But, I'll have to find someone.

But, I know you'll be back and soon hopefully... Get yourself some high speed cable, pimp yourself out if you need the money...

Good luck... Have a safe trip and we'll talk to you soon.

I'm going to keep your self proclaimed title warm while your gone!

TF's Resident A-Hole

HAVOC2k5 said:
QUICK "TheMajor" start posting like crazy!!! You can knock Nubius out of the #2 all time poster spot. All you need is 2789 more posts. Since you can only post once every 45 Seconds, it will only take you like 60 hours. lol

I wouldn't know what to post about.

TheMajor said:
I wouldn't know what to post about.

lol

Just go to some bogus section of TF and start a thread called "I become #2."

The just post:
etc... every 45 seconds...
until 60 hours later you post

2789... and Nubius is push out of #2 and becomes #3...

meuahahahahahahahah

Nubius said:
oh man, you guys probably got all excited thinking I had gone emo and saying I was leaving here huh? Psht, like I'd do that :D
What are we going to do with out TF's Self Proclaimed Smart Ar$e????

LOL!

See ya when you come back.

Hey, does that mean I migh actually have a chance to out post you on animefightclub dot co dot uk? :p

goodbye from the only CS:S lovin' harry potter look-a-like on TF.

and your the only person i know to ever make a comparison of me to harry potter.

BYEEEEEEEE NUBUIS!!!!!!!! we will miss ya.....now don't get in a blazing wreak on the way over.....well..if ya do..please instruct your family to let us know, so we can attend the funeral...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom