I'm leaving....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean why are you guys saying bye, do you guys live with him :freak: He'll be back :wooha:

and you just had to post in the OT, when posts dont count :confused:

It was fun owning you in cs:s :classic:

actually, nubius... i wouldn't be surprised if you worked solely on macs while doing audio production... heh... get used to them fast... if you dont, you're screwed.

I was working on my final project (final evaluation of whether you should be certified or not) and the protools mac crashed. Yes... the mac crashed. Lovely eh? I'm a PC guy... never used a mac before audio classes. I had to take the thing apart myself and replace the hard drive.

Good luck.

MrZucchiniHead said:
goodbye from the only CS:S lovin' harry potter look-a-like on TF.

and your the only person i know to ever make a comparison of me to harry potter.

why'd you tell us he likes harry potter? i feel like maybe i'm superior to him now..

Have fun in Seattle! It's kind of like a bigger, noisier version of Portland :D

aliasaid said:
why'd you tell us he likes harry potter? i feel like maybe i'm superior to him now..

no i said that cause in the member picture thread he's the only one that posted i look like harry potter.

MrZucchiniHead said:
goodbye from the only CS:S lovin' harry potter look-a-like on TF.

How does that
ME!!!.jpg

look like Harry Potter?

^HAHAHAHA

That last pic......

Anyway, are you gone yet Nubius? Good ridance, mate. ;) That was sarcasm...maybe.

I was up in NY for a week visiting my grandparents...just got back yesterday...and Saturday I'm going to New Mexico for a week on a navy transport plane to help out some indians that need things built. Fun fun fun fun fun.

Hey, does that mean I migh actually have a chance to out post you on animefightclub dot co dot uk?
You've already done it :D

Zucchini is harry potter and I called him that. I never said I liked harry potter. Zucchini is saying HE is a CS:S Loving, (<--THATS A COMMA) harry potter look-alike

ANYWHO, right now I have orientation for the school and whatnot. It's lasting from 9am to 5pm today and right now we're at the part where they are telling us about the part where we can login and check our mail and whatnot so I have internet access :D

Thought I'd check up on you guys since I know you're all in tears and don't know what to do without me :D

You go on a Ferry ride yet? How about a Space Needle trip? What about the EMP? (something you might enjoy)

Hope you're having fun Mr. Transplant! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom