I'm leaving....

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know about Seattle is that they drink a buttload of coffee and it rains like every day.

So, it's a bunch of wet, wirey people?

Hows Seattle Nub's?

vancouver weather is pretty much the same as seattle, and i love the climate more than any other. i've lived in different parts of the world, and vancouver/seattle weather is the best. its mild in both winter and summer.

oh and whats EMP? electro magnetic pulse? (C&C tiburiun sun)

I'm leaving....

oh man, you guys probably got all excited thinking I had gone emo and saying I was leaving here huh? Psht, like I'd do that

Nope, none of that business. Either later today or early tomorrow morning I will be starting my 1100 mile trek to Seattle. I believe the internet isn't covered in student housing so I will have to pay for that myself. I move into student housing on the 6th and god only knows when I'll get internet in there, so I'll be gone for a few days.

Be good kids and play nice with your friends. Dont forget to share too

Don't worry.....I WILL be back MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:( don't you ever scare me like that again. i was thinking "jeez, i'm off the forum for 36 hours and the noobs torture nubius enough to leave" :p

edit: see if you can h4>< someones wi-fi :p

You go on a Ferry ride yet? How about a Space Needle trip? What about the EMP? (something you might enjoy)

Hope you're having fun Mr. Transplant!
I did all that tourist stuff the first time I came to seattle 3 years ago. I've got a friend on bainbridge island so I've taken the ferries a few times. I don't know what the EMP is though.

Hows Seattle Nub's?
Not too bad. Got a crazy blister on my foot though from walking :p

I'm leaving TF as well, going from BC to Alberta, big move :p

(I might be on and off, there ARE computers where i'm staying, wireless laptops and access points at hotels :D)

I'm really looking forward to going :D

I do a little "tune-up" to my Grandma's computer over there, she pays me $60 :D

A 12-year old could do what i do to her Dell, and $60 is alot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom