i just starting workin out,

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
hey guys well Im goin to boot camp in a while well I just started workin out, wow it feels real good when your done, walking about 3 miles a day each week i will increase that, then go jogging, then finally running i also use a rowing machine i have in my house not much you just pull against a fixed pressure and it works out your arms, well im wondering I dont wanna over do it, and get sore what do you guys reccomend? about 15 min and progress on that?

no i know the burn pain but there is a point where you can get so sore that the next day you cant go on?

Thats the whole point.

Sore muscles are worked muscles and when you work them more they get stronger, so Yeah your going to have to deal with it even if it hurts.

Your going to be sore for the first couple of weeks after that soreness goes away you won't see too much soreness after that.

Yeah exactly.

After coming out of my Cast on my leg, when I started walking and running for a small pickup game of football, I felt VERY sore, becuase I didn't use that leg muscle at all, for 4 months, and yeah, My thighs and calves were super sore from just running one day.

So yeah like Ridlyn said, The soreness will go away, so just go thru it and get it over with.

dude .. i have a great work out for u and it only takes 16 min out of ur day ..
well first by :
1-doing a high jump for 20 sec
2-push ups for 20 sec
3-squats for 20 sec
rest for 10 sec
and redo the training again ...
trust me .. its not as easy as it sounds ..
and u will love the results !!!

How many times do you re-do the training?

Sounds ok.

I would add something with cardio vascular like Jump ropes or something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom