I hate Facebook.

But I absolutely HATE it when about every 3 days i get a friend request and i wonder "oh who's this?" Look at the request and notice we dont know eachother AT ALL!!! Some dudes from Egypt or Saudi Arabia or something like that with messages "cant we be best friends!!??" .....no. no we cannot. I dont know you, and i have no desire to GET to know you. Heck, even if we have about 30 friends in common is cool, but not some random probably pedophile guys adding me to facebook ,lol Anyone else have something like this happen, or am i flying solo on this one?

Well I do have a few random people for mafia wars, but they're blocked out of everything and none of their crap gets on my feed.

I've never gotten anything of the sort. I don't mind the "______ is not friends with ________" because it helps me find people I know in real life. I'm not easily annoyed by things, so that's probably way. I never get random friend invites, and when I do I simply disregard it. There's only a handful number of people added as a friend that I don't know in real life.

The majority of my friends on facebook I know in person, but there is about 5-10 that I don't really know, but we have a lot of mutual friends so I figured it would be good to get to know them.

Back
Top Bottom