I benched 375 LBS Today!!! Video Inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to bench a lot, the most i hit was 315, at age 17 i think. Right now, im sure i could still do around 280. Im 6'0", and weigh 240 right now but i change weight a lot, ive been as low as 187.

375lb is easy....

My max is over 410lbs, I'm thinking 420-430lbs, as I have done 405lbs twice before, BARELY.

I did the floor press last Friday and did 501lbs twice, the 1lb comes from the clips, I weighed them at they was 1lb even together.

I currently weigh 215, was at 228 but I'm off the Creakic right now but getting back on it I think today, that's if it's at the dock door along with my Gakic and Leukic. :D

Osiris benched at 500lb. Just check his blog. *Osiris beat me to it*

When I was in high school I was able to hit 265, but now I'm in such bad shape, I can barely do like 120-150.

Wait a sec now......:eek:

I didn't fully bench 500lbs, this is called the floor press. My arms only move about 10-12" in extended form. Great for triceps, shoulders, and chest.

Wish I could say I can bench 500lbs :cool:

Most i ever tried to put up was 225(x5) before i started cutting, now i can barely get 5 reps of 205 up. doesnt matter to me, im starting to look alot better now.

i do squat 405 though, which is awesome. and i've done leg presses with 9 plates(x8).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom