I benched 375 LBS Today!!! Video Inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does everyone do this in america ?

I wouldn't say many 16 or 17 or 18 years go to the gym or anything in the UK...they go out on the booze up instead.

same in australia. we probably have quite a lot of guys do regular sport but they immediately hit the pub afterwards :p

vegetarian ftw! I think that's the first time I used ftw...lol

are you vegan or vegetarian?

vegan! i try to be vegetarian once in a while, lol

but seriously vegan...I try to scrutinize everything and I mean everything.
But some things I know I need...and if I can't tell if my glycerine is animal or plant based...I say screw it ;)

flax seed for my omega 3!

My wife's family is vegetarian but I think they want to be vegan...so I sometimes mess with them. However, women need more calcium then men...so milk, yogurt, cheese...all good for the women.

I drink soy milk, eat soy cheese and haven't had any soy yogurt I believe :)

I'm not against being vegetarian...but i love being vegan. Sometimes I think I have to stray to the dark side and indulge in the nasty stuff some of you guys indulge in. Like an egg or 2 a year.

:p

I like flowers and kittens! I don't like being what you guys "real men"
I like being what I call, an actual man...meaning pretty and muscular
:D heehee

don't worry mate :p i'm just having a little joke. i admire anyone who is set in their convictions, even if i don't agree with them. personally i love my meat. it tastes good and it's my belief that it's healthier to eat it given that's what our digestive system and teeth have evolved for. each to his own, that was entirely my opinion. if tofu is your fuel of choice, go forth and rep a few sets.

I'm 195, 6'4", and bench like 210, clean 215 , and squat 310. Not that impressive but i'm chugging along :]

I'm just happy that i'm not 250 lbs and and a pathetic sack of lard anymore :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom