I am going to get a tatoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, in theory lets not talk about money , painter all that. I think it's one of the best picture I have ever seen by giger. Not to mention it means so much (no I am not a satanist).

Just got back form the Tattoo Parlor and got my first one, took a little more then 3 hours but really it ddnt hurt much at all. Ill post pictures sometime tomorow.

I don't want to sound all whiney and like my life is harder than everybody else's, but I was havin some rough times for a while. I kept having bad luck with women, my job absolutely sucked and was kicking me in the ***, while school was getting a lot tougher and more demanding of my time that I already didn't have.

I decided to put a design together all on my own, and before I knew it I had a constant reminder to keep your chin up.

With Faith, everything is possible.

P1050397.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I got a good job, I'm dating a kickass girl, and I have evenings off. Quite an upgrade from a few months ago. :)

I don't want to sound all whiney and like my life is harder than everybody else's, but I was havin some rough times for a while. I kept having bad luck with women, my job absolutely sucked and was kicking me in the ***, while school was getting a lot tougher and more demanding of my time that I already didn't have.

I decided to put a design together all on my own, and before I knew it I had a constant reminder to keep your chin up.

With Faith, everything is possible.

P1050397.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I got a good job, I'm dating a kickass girl, and I have evenings off. Quite an upgrade from a few months ago. :)

life is a roler coaster man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom