Hey, how do you guys wake up early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
never saying you or anyone else did, was merely pointing out it wouldn't go that way unless someone started objecting to his way of getting up

lol
if I was going to start a pot debate i would have started when it was first mentioned but i didnt...lol.. if you want more bands that i listen to search for one of those "your favorite music" threads i posted on.. there's a list there..

I've posted in those threads before as well...I'm sure I've commented on yours before in fact if you've listed those kinds of bands.

I got bleed the sky going right now

you should listen to '10 masked men' they do covers of things like 'genie in a bottle' but it's all death metal style lol....it's interesting to say the least

i dunno if this was mentioned already but i dont feel like reading all the replies.

i have my sub under my bed and connected to my mp3 player/my alarm clock across the room and turn it up at full. so basically if i wanna stop me from going deaf i hafta turn on the light get out of bed walk over there and turn it off. by then ill be up and goin enough so i wont be able to go back to bed. i hafta wake up at the same time as u too. if all else fails rely on a parent...with an air horn.

You should play speedcore when you wake up.

If it doesnt make you wake up, or kill yourself, you have a problem.

woooooooow Chris is so right

it's the kind of music that makes you want to kill yourself

i'll upload a few later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom