Hey, how do you guys wake up early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha now we get in the weight and hieght thing im like 160 6'0 to 6'1. So thats a good weight plus most of it is muscle ;)

Flanker said:
OMG Dude, I so know what you mean, rofl. My cell has this crazy loud ringtone that I use as the alarm, LOUDER than my alarm clock if its close enough...
DUDE! If you need to get up in the morning.... CELL PHONE ALARM. Even older 3115 gets me out of bed as it's so loud.

BTW, I found that waking up to heavy metal is not a good idea. I tried waking up to suicidal tendencies.
Never Again......
Felt like shit for the rest of the day.

Dark_Sniper* said:
In oterh words your a Lazy mother***** that gets to sleep in i hope you get the runs tomorrow morning lol :p so you miss your classes hahaha.

If only I was that luckly......... :(

gaara said:
I am sure someone is going to make a scene about this, but I smoke a joint when I walk to school. I honestly HATE getting up early and feel like I am in some weird dream state until lunch nearly every day, however marijuana wakes me up and I've done much better in my morning classes.

Another problem I have is I have trouble sleeping in the first place and cannot fall asleep before 2AM, which poses a problem when I have to get up at 7AM

I don't know what's wrong with me in the morning, I feel like absolute crap, I never eat breakfast and haven't had a bowl of cereal in about four years, I can't eat anything without feeling the need to throw up
same here a good wake'n'bake,I also smoke so I can go to bed.
but yah I wake up at 6:00.

dont make this another pot debate lol...
im perfectly fine if i wake up to some As I Lay Dying or Bleeding Through or something along those lines... :D

I usually wake up to complete darkness, and my alarm clock is way the hell on the other side of the room.

I think as of late, i've been coming to conciousness no later than about 7:30, 7:45 on weekends at the college. When I'm away from Great Bend, i can sleep until noon if uninterrupted.

I've quit eating breakfast if i don't have a class-intensive day, because otherwise i have to be to the union by 8:30. And i'd rather just sit around and watch TV, play Tomb Raider until I have to go to class.

If i had the same opportunities that i do in college in HS, i would have enjoyed it so much more. That much I do know.

im perfectly fine if i wake up to some As I Lay Dying or Bleeding Through or something along those lines...

Cool, I got both of those bands.

dont make this another pot debate lol...
That'd only happen if you started griping towards the guy for agreeing with gaara or griping towards gaara in the first place...neither one of them were posting why pot is good, they simply posted what they do in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom