Hey guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he should definitely WAIT for all that stuff. Maybe until...oh say, after he's married! HAHA!

By the way, bobo, I like how you changed the title "Wife's" computer in your sig to "Soon to be Ex-Wife's" computer! ROFL!

-Dan The Man

OIDanTheManIO said:
I think that he should definitely WAIT for all that stuff. Maybe until...oh say, after he's married! HAHA!
One of the advantages of being the only person in the house with the magority of the essencals.

I did tell my flatmate off 2 years ago when i sead the following :-
"I can move out any time and the only thing that i need to purchase a refrigerator."

Personally i am looking forward to him moviing out so I can purchase a bigger refridgerator.

Yeah, its definitely a good thing to wait. Shit doesnt usually work out the way you think its going to. We really did love each other but things just didnt work out. I just wanna tell you guys to make sure you know what youre getting into before you get into something that serious. You should tell that to your friend too harper.

Damn...that's bad news. Sorry about that, man.

You could try and look on the bright side of things...the age of 24 isn't too old...(not that I'm even that age...)...the point is, you've still got plenty of "prime" years left to build a new relationship, and start over.

bobojuice said:
Yeah, its definitely a good thing to wait. Shit doesnt usually work out the way you think its going to. We really did love each other but things just didnt work out. I just wanna tell you guys to make sure you know what youre getting into before you get into something that serious. You should tell that to your friend too harper.

That's some good advice right there, thanks.

-Dan The Man

qiranworms said:
Damn...that's bad news. Sorry about that, man.

You could try and look on the bright side of things...the age of 24 isn't too old...(not that I'm even that age...)...the point is, you've still got plenty of "prime" years left to build a new relationship, and start over.

Thanks alot dude. I do need alot of positive reinforcement. I know im gonna be feeling horrible for the next couple of months. Good thing i have some freinds to hang out with and make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom