hdtv advice

Jaymo

Baseband Member
hi there,

I'm looking to purchase a 32 inch 1080p hdtv that can also be used as a monitor for a pc. I have a limit of up to £300, can anyone give me advice as to where I can get the best buy? I can possibly stretch to £350 at the very most.

Also today in tesco I saw a 22" hdtv for £230 with built in freeview, dvd player and ipod dock....does anyone know if this tv is any good? it was made by technika i think.

many thanks.

Jay

For anything less than 300 Lyra for a 32", go to the dump and check out the steel piles. They might just have what you're looking for.

For anything less than 300 Lyra for a 32", go to the dump and check out the steel piles. They might just have what you're looking for.

um....lyra? im from england and please take your pedantic comments back to school with you. :p

why the hell are tv's so expensive in england? christ....i just bought a 42 inch sharp lcd for 899 canadian dollars yesterday. and you guys are paying like 700 for a 32 incher.

also remember if you can find a monitor with more than 1 HDMI/DVI input and possibly have some composite/component inputs you dont need to buy a "TV" as most situations I know you will have a cable box connected to the TV that is capable of outputing a baseband signal so you will not need a tuner nor the decryption component which makes HDTVs more expensive than monitors.

take a look...also this would only work if you plan on using a cable box of some sort...

Back
Top Bottom