HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERY ONE! Mid week madness in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday is the height of mid week drinking did you know that? and Thursday is the most common day to take off because of a hang over.

Odd, where i used to live (college town) thursday was the drinking night, and friday the hang over day. But then again it was a commuter college and the town was pretty much empty on the weekends.

KC, now you need to start threads about Tuesday and Thursday. I mean you have your TGIF thread and you have your You know it's Monday when.... now your wednesday hump thread....

Perhaps and Saturday and Sunday thread too?

I thought I was the only one...

Wednesday is the height of mid week drinking did you know that? and Thursday is the most common day to take off because of a hang over.

Oh god not hangovers. I think i have had a hang over more days in the past 3months than days i havn't.

Booze Britain is expensive.

Yes. It's Wednesday. For better or for worse, it's all down hill from here.

I finished work 4 hours ago. I am glad that it's only another 2 more days until the week end.

On a 3 month holiday after a while days tend to just become the same. Saturday is indistinguishable from Friday.

My schedule is usually:

Get up at midday
Go on internetz for a few hours
Talk to friends about where to go out
Go out and get drunk*
Come home and go on the internet
Bed

*Not every day, i don't have a money tree unfortunately.

rinse and repeat, day in day out for the past quater of a year. Fun times ! (unhealthy times).

KC, now you need to start threads about Tuesday and Thursday. I mean you have your TGIF thread and you have your You know it's Monday when.... now your wednesday hump thread....

Perhaps and Saturday and Sunday thread too?

Could do Tight Arse Tuesday. Not sure about you guys, but movies in the cinema are alway cheap on tuesday.
As for the other day of the week, it Anticipation Thursday as the week end is nearly here.

NO. ****ing things killed so many of our pets in general, if they wander onto our property I now kill them on sight if I have my blowgun with me.

Could do Tight Arse Tuesday. Not sure about you guys, but movies in the cinema are alway cheap on tuesday.
As for the other day of the week, it Anticipation Thursday as the week end is nearly here.

Yep, same over here (at my local cinema anyway). We also have Orange wednesdays, where the phone/broadband company Orange subsidise a 2-for-1 offer for their customers, which makes it cheaper than tight-arse-tuesdays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom