Been here but just in name

Wallaby Dan

Fully Optimized
I'm never here, not even when i am here... I am a amateur computer jockey/ model train junky lost somewhere in North Texas between the ATSF and Union Pacific railroads. I model old logging and old coal mine type rr's I use a antique computer by asus with old 4 core junk and low ram and a kinda hot shot gpu. I love to tease and have fun. Most of the folks from Computer forums know me. Those here from Tech may have heard of me. I is a old sob who sits around talking with his fingers and cutting out pieces of wood or whatever to make another building for my one of these days i will finish it train layout. I will no doubt will never finish that layout and will be soved into the bed of my old truck and buried in the same hole they bury me, my truck and layout.

Oh My God. May the Lord have mercy on You....... and on us too.
So far I thought, we have the 21st century.
You didn't understand?
Sorry. The same with me.

This thread got poetic really fast.

I think, I'll stick around and watch for a while.

Call my mom when it's over.

Haha he, loved that. It is the truth. All those things have come into my life in the last 15-20 years now. I am late 60's and health not all that great. What else would she do with it? Take all of it, throw it in the truck, my ashes to and have local auto disposal crunch it up and put it in the ground. Simple. I know it sounds kinda weird, but I have heard more weird stuff than that!

Back
Top Bottom